• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bragging rights ?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

computerbias

:cool:
I have a thread in the abit board string, asking which board is the best overclocker, primarily between two models

;)
the Gigabyte 7n400l1 and/or 7n400pro VS. the Abit NF7-S

I want to hear from you in the Gigabyte string to tell me what kind of speeds and configurations your are using to achieve them
I.E. 7n400pro , 1700+ on air cooling(Tt Volcano 9) @ 2.00GHz(200*10):)

If I can get a well rounded response, I will know what board to replace my KT4 Ultra with.

Thanks and Help me please!!!

I haunt the Giga forums but afraid I will only tell you to look at my sig, sorry Giga.
Hood

HOOD, IF YOU ARE LOOKING AGIAN, I would like to know what type of cooling you're using to achieve that rating, ????

I like what you have for speeds, but I intend on sticking with air cooling a while.

Look Here for what ive got, well had:( killed my CPU and mobo yesterday). Not through OCing I hasten to add.
A lot of people have the 1700 and 1800 JIUHB DLT3C running 2300 to 2400MHz on air.
Hood

2300 to 2400 on Air ?

EXCELLENT !
THUS Far I am highly persuaded for the Abit nf7-s ver2.0
I have not gotten much response from the Gigabyte crowd to refute these boastings or even challenge them.

Thank you VERY much Hood, I see you have much input here on many strings, and I trust your advice.

thanks,
Computerbias (a.k.a. Ken)

Back