• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bleh, external or no?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Karbon

my original plan was to get the v4 from www.jpiperformance.com and get 2 XLR120's. heres my case http://english.aopen.com.tw/products/housing/h700-series.htm

as you can see, its officilaly a monster of a case. would i notice any performance if i were to get the v4 instead of just putting it all inside my case? if i just put everything inside i wouldnt hav to get the v4, and i would prolly be able to use a smaller pump. i was going to get an iwaki md20, but do u think an eheim 1250 would be good for this, seeing as theres alot less tubing that an external setup. but i want to put on NB and maybe an agp block on later, so would the eheim 1250 be powerful enough for that?
does anyone recommend a good bayres too...it would kinda svck for it to leak

heh. i know i ask a lot of questions ;d any insight/advice is appreciated. thanks.

Back