• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What are you H2O-ing? AMD or Intel?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

What brand of processor are you watercooling?

• AMD processor

Votes: 41 59.4%
  • Intel processor

Votes: 25 36.2%
  • both AMD and Intel processors

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • other processor

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

eobard

Give me a break Senior
Here's a poll requested by 9mmCensor: What kind of processor are you watercooling? I think for the purposes of the poll itself we'll keep this simple, just wether or not its AMD or Intel (or other, hey it could happen) and you can add in a post just what kind of AMD or Intel chip it is that you're watercooling.

As for me, I'm cooling an AMD 1.2gig T-bird.

just very basic wc kit cooling with an exos. next time ill build my own. but works well enough and is nice and quiet :)

haw!

Thanks =p.
I probably fit in the 'AMD' category since that's all the WC I have in my home... but I've setup plenty of Intel for friends and family, so I consider myself in the 'both' category :p.

Currently, I have 2 WC setups at home... one AMD1600 and my 2500 testing system.

seeing how the title is in the present tense, should I be assuming this poll only applies to people using watercooling right now?

I used to watercool, but not any more...

Hm AMD is representing hehe.

I feel compelled to mention that I'm actually cooling 2 Intel systems with water. :D

Back