• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New Maze4 from DD??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kid98

Registered
I just ordered a wb for my 9500>9700 to try to get a little more out of it by adding it to my current cooling setup. I tend to shop at DD since I got all my other stuff there, but noticed two styles of blocks with the name Maze4. The newer one appears to come in different colors. Can anyone tell me if the performance will be similar to the old style? I am also hoping someone knows of a review on this new Maze4 GPU cooler so I can find out about how it compares with the old one in regards to flow rate and such. Any advice/opinions are mucho appreciated.

TIA

Kid

I have 1/2 inch throughout the system. The older maze4 block seems to be copper with a lucite top and has one inlet on the side with one on top as well. The fittings on this old model are at 45 degree angles to clear the memory and other electronics. The new version has the fittings on the top and comes in several colors. I guess the old one I am referring to is not considered a maze4. This is it here
gf41_large.gif

I ordered the newer style of block pictured here.

ddt_side3_large.jpg

Sorry for the confusion.

Kid

Back