• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

two diffrent radiators

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

<ACIDBURN>

Registered
Whats the diffrence between a black ice extreme II a black ice pro II and a black ice micro II??? Any preformance diff???

the micro is smallllll. as in micro. think it's a 2 pass radiator sized for 1-2 80mm fan(s). someone correct me if i'm wrong. The extreme is sized for 2-4 120mm fans i think, also 2 pass. The proII is a 4 pass radiator for 1-2 120mm fan(s). You probably could have found this information yourself quite easily at any place that sells these. :D.

J

Based off information at the HWlabs web-site, both the Black ice extreme II (BIX2) and the Black ice pro II (BIP2) accomodate 2-120mm fans per side, but the BIX2 is the newer series with about twice the performance (according to their numbers).

The Black ice micro II (BIM2) accomodates 2-80mm fans per side, and by its nature (size) isn't that great of a performer.

All three are dual pass

Back