• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

water kit

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
ok sorry!
I mean if you buy the radiator,pump,reservoir etc separetly?
or just get this compact set up.

which 1 would be better or is this a pretty good set up?

90% of the people in here will tell you there is only one way to go H2O, and thats to build it yourself. It's all about how much you want to put into it ~ more = better (most of the time at least). BTW The best looking W/C set up I have ever seen was a home built. Spend some time in this section and read up on the home made systems and what goes into them you may find it a worth while adventure I sure have :)

Yeah you can get much much better temps/performance by making your own for the same price or less. And you can make it look good if you take the time to install it correctly.

Gabrielsurf said:

Jeez, I hate to "go against the grain" here, BUT... I have had my Exos for about 6 months now and I love it... really love it. It looks nice, it's quiet, does a GREAT job on my P4 and was very very easy to install. I looked at ALL the components to put together a custom cooling system, but one thing or another kept bringing me back to the Koolance. so IMO for simple, neat and good cooling don't be lead totally away from the Exos. You can always "do better" than whatever you have.

Back