• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Onboard sensors not reporting

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Snoze

I was OC my [email protected] last night running prime and temp stabilising at ~55°C (42-43°C Idle) about an hour when the siren started. After shutting down prime i locked at the temp logs to see if it had jumped finding to my surprise it had dipped to null twice for both power temp and cpu temp and not at the same time.

Has anybody else seen problems with the onboard temps not reporting?

CPU and Power both dipped to zero or thereabout. I didnt keep track of motherboard as its very low and the graph details are changed by the spectra of temps and it gets hard to see small trends.

As it dipped to zero I kind of asumed it stopped reporting for a few cycles. could it be that prime didnt leave enough cycles to the monitor program. It was the first time I run prime in blended mode. Prime reported no errors, but I shut it down anyways due to the siren.

Ill double check I have the right sensors configured when I get back home.

The monitor program is Speedfan and the sensors was distributed correctly.

I'll get more info when I have had time to redo the tests.

Back