• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Just some pics :)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

ILikeMy240sx

My Swiftech MCW5002-P didn't last long w/o teflon tape on the thread, also I wanted to secure the Hydor L30 fitting with teflon tape as well so I drained the system and filled it again... Here are some pics
fa9c7c8b.jpg

fa9c7c88.jpg

Some pictures of the computer
Matrix Case-Badge
fa9c7c8c.jpg

Front shot
fa9c7c8e.jpg

That blue thing is Enermax Thermal Control desgined for 3.5" bay but I made it so it can fit in 5.25" bay

Last edited:
9mmCensor said:
Why didn't you just put the Thermal Control thing in a 3.5" Bay?

Oh good question... Behind the 3.5" covers, i have 2 hard drives and one of them (WD Raptor) is being cooled by a fan/heatsinnk so I don't have the room. I had to move all my hard drives up there since I removed my original HDD bay to fit my heater core.

Looks good.
Man I would like to see a higher resolution pic of that sys.

Loved the Matrix Case badge.

Suma.

woooh pink:p

why is it pink? to see if it leaks?

yeah, it does look like your about set. get er going!

Jon

The color is due to ehhh Zerex Coolant.... I know its a lil flamy but nothing i can do... boo... I used 25% of that and it turned that color...

Search it on e-bay that's where I got the matrix case badge

Suma said:
Looks good.
Man I would like to see a higher resolution pic of that sys.

Loved the Matrix Case badge.

Suma.

im sorry for the poor quality of the pics... I don't have a digicam and those pictures were taken with my cellphone

Looks good. I use Zerex in mine too but I dye it blue with a few drops of visible blue dye.
rad.jpg.gif

Is that food coloring? I might go grab some.. If i just put the dye in the T-Line, would it go through the whole system or would it just remain in the T-Line?

Soooo Im done bleeding all the bubbles completely out of the syste, and I'm getting the case ready to take the system in.

First step was to sleeve the wires and hide everything away so it's clean
Here's a pic
fa90965b.jpg

Any suggesntions will be appreciated!

Im working on cutting side hole, exhaust hole on top, and cutting the front for the heatercore...

Back