• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A+; Msce

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Little DeViL

WEll... I dont know where to put this - so i am putting it here...

I am planning on doing the A+ course but would like some opinions about it... Also, i have heard that it is not really worth doing it and that ppl should rather do MSCE (i think?) or something similar to that....

Plz can sum1 shed some light on this as i need to know because i am planning on going into PC's and i want to do the right courses and stuff..

BTW : Im planning on going into the technical side of computers and maybe graphics design, web design and networking...

A+ is all about hardware. MCSE is all about MS networks and OS's and how to manage/design/implement them. If you want to be a networker, I recommend both. If you want to be a web designer/graphics, neither one will do you much good.

web design===== web master courses

about your A+, if you know how to build a computer and troubleshoot computer hardware, you can say that you have A+

MCSE, are you good at troubleshoot windows problem???? if yes, give yourself another MCSE certificate

and concentrate on web design courses

srs said:
A+ is all about hardware. MCSE is all about MS networks and OS's and how to manage/design/implement them. If you want to be a networker, I recommend both. If you want to be a web designer/graphics, neither one will do you much good.
Ok, thanx.... i think that i will take the MCSE course. A+ and the web design, that way - i should have it easier in finding a job in the IT sector.

That is the same approach I took to it when I decided to go back to school. I figured I might as well get both sides of the networking covered with Cisco and MS.

Back