• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

2hrs of lapping

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Drak55

well went from 800 to 2500 heres what came out of it.
its for my NB. man my arm is killing me now.

Photo0006.jpg

wow, that looks pretty good, it wasnt that good when it came from swiftech? I thought they did a pretty good job?

Jon

Nice!!! Now just dont move it when you put it back on. It might scratch it. hehehe Just kidding, thats what AS3 is for. Im going to have to get some 2500, thats nice.

well maybe if you guys would actually read posts before posting you would know what block it is, at least the manufacturor.

Jon

oops sorry missed the NB part.

then it is probably a Swiftech MCW20 Chipset Water Block

my previous guess were based on the round aspect and the blue although in retrospect the innovatek block wouldnt fit because the sides aren't smooth

JFettig said:
well maybe if you guys would actually read posts before posting you would know what block it is, at least the manufacturor.

Jon

Your just guessing yourself JFettig, no need to snap at people.

Isnt the NB already nice and shiny? I couldnt lap mine any better than it is. I dont understand why people are doing this?

naw, just lotsa tape and a huge plastic covering thing with a hole in it and you're good

i've got my gfx lapped to a mirror shine (almost)

Back