• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My dangerden rig pics not very clear though

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

neop

cos taken with a samsung hp

123.jpg

124.jpg

125.jpg

126.jpg

127.jpg

sys temp 37
cpu temp 42.5

2100+ @ 2.3ghz, vcore 1.9
i jus cant get 2.4ghz stably even at 2.15vcore

ddmaze 4 and zchip, a normal 1200l/h fish tank pump i found in a cupboard and a 2nd hand rad from a fellow wc guy(copper tubings, alu fins)

Welcome to the formums and congrats on your setup looks good.
Is that standard garden hose? It bends well.

found404 said:
Welcome to the formums and congrats on your setup looks good.
Is that standard garden hose? It bends well.

it's kinda hard thus do not kink easily

nice rig
yeah my 2100+ barely makes 2.4ghz and it has to be at 2.2v
but for winter time, ur temps are kinda high.. u must have the heater on ;)
btw, whats that blue stuff in there??
it looks sweet! Mine's just ... green.. eww...

Is this your first time? Nice job man.

But I think you need more fan power for that big a** radiator. You can get bigger fans than the 120mm that I presume you're using right now. Plus add a fan shroud. Another thing, maybe you should mount the radiator side way to get more air flowing. That's one hell of a radiator that you have. I'd hate to see it being underused. Can you tell me what kind of radiator it is? I'm looking for something that big or bigger. Thanks man.

Water on my man.

The tubing is rather long indeed, but I find the radiator placement more cause for concern. The way it is now, it's effectively almost completely blocked off by the case top. The fan mounted on it is pushing against a solid wall. There may still be some room for the air to escape, thus there will be some airlfow, but it's way below optimal. Without relocating things, you could just put the rad in an upright position, ensuring free airflow through its fins.

woot. i'm living @ singapore. it's really near the equator and we dun have any seasons.

summer all year round :(

i got a rad from some1 in my country wc community. it's a built to order radiator.

well i dun think i can move the rad with everything already fixed
=(

btw the fan is sucking air from the rad, not into the rad
and the coolant ish really blue? cos i really sees it as bluish green, more on the green side

and the rad is kinda stuck too cos if i put it in sideways, it wun be completely flat cos of 2 screws :(

With a closer look, I can see that the fan doesn't cover all the surface of the radiator. Can you get a bigger fan?

Come on man, nothing is fixed. I'm sure you can move it if you really want to. If you can't mount it sideway, try raising the radiator up more to get a good air flow. You can use the same technique if you want to mount the radiator sideway so the 2 screws won't matter.

Good luck dude.

lol now i did not even let the 120mm fan run.

doing 2.0 ghz @ defvcore, temp bout 42 degree C @ idle.

very quiet, the loudest fan is the coolermaster 80 mm case fan in my psu 0.15A

Back