• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

RO water

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I just found out today i can get GALLONS of RO (reverse Osmosis) water for FREE today. My buddy works at a place that has a RO machine that does 200G/H! he just said grab some jugs and come on by, for those of you that dont know RO water is 99.99% pure water, no chemicals, no minerals no nothing sept 99.99% good ol'd H20, i think this will be good for the WC setup i'm building for my rig paird with some Preston Antifreeze probably do a 15% Prestone 5% water wetter 80% RO water

Because of the effect it has on the metal surface area's, the reason it "stains" tubing is because it's trying to do to the tubing what it does to the metal in your block/rad , it covers' the surface area and let's the water touch more of it for better heat tranfer and flow. but i am only gonna be using a 5% mixture, some people that complain about the staining are using that as their main additive at like 10-20% and the rest distilled water.

Id stay away from the water wetter... It coats everything with a white filmy residue, not desireable at all. You dont need it, just use the H20 and the AF.

kewl i may do that , thanx for the suggestion i know since i'm using the cheap vynl tubing it does stain "worse" than they clearflex or tygon

Back