• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Which Block

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

repilce

I just wanted to get some opinions on which water block i should try, i have narrowed it down to either the swifteech 5002AMD block or the Danger Den maze 3 or 4 (i know the 3 and 4 are comparable performance if i go with that it'll be just choosing wich one i like better) i have found that i can get the DD's with the socket hold down (no holes:mad: ) for cheaper at most places than just the swiftech alone.. but i would opt for the swiftech if would equal better performance.. so far this is what my system will be consiting of

---------------------------
danner mag drive 2 (250G/h)
1/2 vynl tubing (works fine for me)
7 1/2 X 6 X 2 Heater core from Autozone (where i work)
1 120mm fan
water block still undecided :confused:
------------------------------------------------
still debating on res or T but wanna go res

My heater core will have some pretty good flow though ,
i took the lower HD rack out of my case (see sig) and gonna have the two 80's mounted in stock holes on fan contoler with a home made shroud the size of the heater core attached to the front and then the 120mm on the back of the HC to help pull the flow through

Last edited:
just checked out DD's new RBX might put that in the decision box rather than the maze 4 or 3 but from what i've seen the MCW5002 from swiftech still looking good

Back