• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Up and running for 24hrs installed - Pics!!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VballCoach

wc%20system.jpg
wb%20on%20board.jpg

well the new block seems to be working fine. my temps from MSI's mb software shows 36c-38c idle. I played Call of Duty for 2 1/2 hrs straight and checked temp - showed 39c.

almost done with FX5900 waterblocks....

Let me know what you all think...thanks!!

Looks nice and clean. Is that a custom wb and what happened to the rest of the picture or wherever the tubes lead in the back :p ?

yes, that's my 4th iteration of my w/b.

the tubes lead to my Big Mama radiator/chrome 120mm Titan fan that is in next room about 11 ft away. It's out with the furnace to take advantage of this crappy cold weather coming.

here's a pic of my heater core/fan/custom resin shroud setup
watercooling%20fan%20rad.jpg

Looks very nice/clean. It would be nice to have a pic of how you mounted the heatercore on your comp. Nice job with wiring... I see you took care in doing so... I need to stop being lazy and take care of my wiring... :p

Nice, looks clean. I'd definitely move the radiator to the inside- it will decrease the length of tubing that you need... and look even better. :)

Are you not using any hose clamps? I seem to need them in order to prevent leaks at least on the 1/2" barb with 1/2" ID tubing connections.

thanks all!!

yes, I made it with fiberglass resin. very easy and fun to do.
then I spray painted it black and urethane clearcoated it.

all the barbs I use are PushLok barbs. They are designed for PushLok hose but they work great with clear PVC also. With PushLok hose clamps aren't required because as the pressure
rises the tighter the sealing between hose and barb get. They are 1/2 ID, too.

Back