• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

where to get radiator?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DJ Smak

can you use a heater core from a car or ist it too big, or do they sell pc ones? Anyone in Canada sell them? I wanna set up a water cooling system and never have before

thanks for the replies, is a 85 camaro heater core the same as a 89? I have an old heater core from my camaro, bah but i replaced it coz it blew lol....

ok, so what about the shroud?

As for the shroud, you can make it your self with some tupperware (recommended as its cheap and easy) or if you want it to look nicem you could either get some sheet metal or plastic and make your own. If money is not an issue D-tek customs sell nicely made shroud... I believe 85-89 camaros are same generation camaros so heatercore should be the same

one more question, does the bas of the block touch the top of the chip or is there a space like when using a heatsink, if so i assume you still use compund between them?

Back