• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

mozilla browser

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

sup3rcarrx8

Ok guys. I'm on mozilla right now surfing the web and the whole screen shakes like the dinosaur thing on the splash screen. Is there something wrong with my Mozilla browser? This is hte only screen that shakes non-stop. Thanks.

Everything's fine now. I just uninstalled Mozilla 1.5 and installed the MozillaFirebird. I wonder if i just downloaded a bad copy of that Mozilla..? Thanks for the help anyways.

sup3rcarrx8 said:
Everything's fine now. I just uninstalled Mozilla 1.5 and installed the MozillaFirebird. I wonder if i just downloaded a bad copy of that Mozilla..? Thanks for the help anyways.

Firebird is a tad better as well (imho). It has the ability to utilize themes, and it really is a fair bit smaller/simpler than the regular mozilla. No other stuff like mail clients bundled in either, just a fast, no frills browser.

its a bug in mozilla and firebird, if i turn the bookmark tab on and dont have anything in it, the browser window will shake till i load a site, i dont like mozilla or firebird, mozilla is slow and firebird is buggy:/

All the bugs I've run into w/ Firebird are the result of poor coding on the plugin/skinning end. I've never had a problem otherwise.

v0.7 is great!

Oni said:
All the bugs I've run into w/ Firebird are the result of poor coding on the plugin/skinning end. I've never had a problem otherwise.

v0.7 is great!

I agree, the plugin feature is one of the best parts of firebird imho, it really does make a huge difference (When they're codec properly :p). The only thing that annoys me about it is the fact that it can't currently handle .mht files, although there is a plugin in development to allow it to do this.

Back