• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone else have this problem w/Outlook Express?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

BPM

Occasionally, all of my toolbar buttons will disappear for no reason. When this happens, I have to go back and manually add back the toolbar buttons I want for both e-mail and newsgroups. This is very inconvenient :mad: :rolleyes:

Well $#!T !!! :rolleyes: I'll have to check that out. It usually occurs on my work pc so I'll double check it monday when I go back in.

Well... that registry update did change the main Outlook buttons, but did not replace my missing toolbar buttons. I guess I'll just have to do it manually :rolleyes:

I replaced the buttons manually and on the date of the last post to this topic, I also backed up the Identities registry key. The buttons just disappeared AGAIN for no reason while OE was open. I then closed Outlook Express and applied the backed-up registry entry. Sure enough, that fixed it. This is still very annoying though :rolleyes: MS needs to include this in their next IE update.

Back