• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

My new ext.system

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

COOLTURK

Registered
Please comments..
ext1.jpg
ext8.jpg
ext.jpg

ext4.jpg

ext5.jpg
ext6.jpg

dimensions h:19cm-w:12cm-L:30cm..
radiator full copper.aluminium painted.
~80$ and 4 days.

what did you use to make that res? and how is that setup. If you could take some shots of the res itself id greatly appreciate it. and did it cost 80 including the pump and heatercore?

the only problem i can see is that 360 degree turn of direction in the hose above the radiator would hurt flow...

The only thing I can suggest is to replace the zip ties with real hose clamps. It would be more reliable in preventing leaks. Metal worm-drive hose clamps would be the best in my opinion.

Looks very nice. Is that blue UV dye you're using there? My only possible suggestion would be adding a window and maybe a backlight for your res. :)

what is it all made out of? and how did you construct it? hehe, you should make a guide for one of these things. I was planning to make something exactly like that with 3/8" smoke colored acrylic.

Very nice job!
Wouldn't change a thing, myself. It can't be easy getting parts for watercooling in the mid east.....

Well done!

Your Res

cupidr17 said:
what is it all made out of? and how did you construct it? hehe, you should make a guide for one of these things. I was planning to make something exactly like that with 3/8" smoke colored acrylic.

That would kick *** if you made a construction guide for your res. Thats seriously one of the cleanest res's i have seen.

Back