• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Help w/ diagram

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

useless666

Registered
Can some one post a diagram of a typical water cooled system. I am going to build one out of parts, but I need a little more to go by then just words.

Also can some one recommend a good water block for about $50 (UDS)

I happen to have a little diagram I made the other day when i was planning my own setup. This system uses a reservoir but you can also go with a t-line instead, its really personal preference. As for a good waterblock for $50 I would recommend a Dtek Whitewater.

171103-watercooling setup plan hoses.jpg

Thx that will be very help full. pls if you could explain it a little more. And if there are ne other ppl who have one , the more the better

Last edited:
Uh, why would you want water flowing to the chipset and the video card first, that makes no sense. The cpu should always be before the video card and the chipset, which requires much less cooling. You want the coolest water to go to the cpu first. You basically want Pump - Radiator - CPU - GPU - NB - Reservoir - and back to pump

Is there a website that has all this information and maybe a full n00b guide.

use the stickies here, theres a ton of info on this site. If you have specific questions just send me a pm and ill try an aswer them.

Back