• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Bleed air out...Add Zerex and get fizz?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

wannaoc

I had pretty much all the air out of my setup, at least down to where Zerex usually gets the rest out. I go and add my Zerex Super Coolant and it fizzes up! Its like a shaken up Coke in there. The more I run it the worse it seems to get. Any ideas on how to fix this or what is causing this?

??? my Zerex didnt do that... I mixed it with distilled water before adding it into the sytem tho... Your pump probably has bubbles captured inside the impeller chamber...

Just put the T-line at the highest setup and run it for a while and it will start to decrease with time

Did somebody mention my name? :D

It may be just a temporary thing, that vanishes over a couple of hours max, but it could also mean that you've got air coming in your loop somewhere. I recently had an issue with that myself.

Try to do what ILikeMy240sx told you.
Mix the Zerex with the distilled water before the filling.

Suma.

:rolleyes: Now I have to wait for more Zerex to come in...........This is why I'm buying it by the quart from now on. I'll let it run tonight and see how it look in the morning.

I went to Costco and bought a *****load... works for me. Make sure you sleep away from the pump.... My H-L30 with bubbles in it made that high-pitched annoying squeak squeak noise... Hopefully u dont have sleeping probs like I do...

ILikeMy240sx said:
I went to Costco and bought a *****load... works for me. Make sure you sleep away from the pump.... My H-L30 with bubbles in it made that high-pitched annoying squeak squeak noise... Hopefully u dont have sleeping probs like I do...

LOL Man.

Mine isn't too bad with the sound. It sounds like that old candy pop rocks but its real low so its ok.

I turned the pump off for about an hour and it settled into big bubbles that came out fairly well. It still has some small ones so hopefully it will be all cleaned up tomarrow. No clue what was causing it but oh well.

Yea usually letting it seat will cause some big bubbles to come out...

I think when you were filling it, some bubbles were remaining in the setup and when you turned it on they got trapped in the impeller chamber...

aaa glad to hear u fixed the prob...

My zerex turned my coolant into pink (25%)... people, including my self, dont appreciate pink coolant for some reason hehe

C'mon guys dont you just looooove pink coolant?

As for tube discoloring... people did report few problesm with white coating but its not as bad as WW

Back