• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Max 3 Bios 1.3?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Perre

Last week I updated to Bios version 1.3 but it gave me no good. First of all I couldn't get my raid to work properly with it and second I couldn't find the onboard settings in the bios menu.

Anyone else had these problems? I just installed windows on one of my disks, ran flash menu and downgraded to bios 1.2 which really gives me no issues.

Last edited:
Be sure to clear CMOS after upgrading the BIOS. The same thing happend to me going between certain BIOSes on the IC7-G.
(Menus dissapearing)

You could have asked Crusader, his stripe also got destroyed going after upgrading the BIOS. (IRL friend to both of us)
Anyway, sorry to hear that... :(

Oh I wasn't aware of that I needed to clear the CMOS after upgrading my BIOS.

Well I knew about the raid stripe thing when upgrading BIOS, but I just failed to remember :(

Anyway I'm back with BIOS 1.2 and I didn't really have any arguments to upgrade more than having the newest one :)

It all works flawless now

*edit* Btw how was the states? ;)

Back