• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Abit Replaced WinBond...Abit EQ

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzion

I noticed today while updating my Max3 BIOS that you can no longer d/l WinBond HardWare Doctor from the site, it's now changed to Abit EQ. Anybody have any insight on this? I'm thinking of trying it out...anyone beat me to it yet?

I tried it out...this thing is bada** IMO. Check it out:

EQ.jpg

Unlike WinBond, you can set the EQ program to shutdown the PC when a set point is reached. If you have a Max series board, I recommend this to you

How accurate do you think it is??? Just setting up my IC7...If Western Digital's Data Life would ever finish writing zero's to my hard drive...Only take six more hours...:mad: ...I will give it a whirl...Thanks for the heads-up!!!:D

I'll have to check this out when I do a reinstall of my system. BTW the old monitor for Abit boards could shut down the computer if it hit a set tempature. Trust me its happened to me a few times when I accidently lowered it to much or if readings spiked really quick.

yeah, you're right death...I wasn't thinking. Still a very nice program though.

Hook: You'll get different answers from different people. I've found that it's off from 4-8C.

Just installed it and this is one cool monitor. The top three cycle to present all information that is in the drop down circles below. Very configurable. Nice job Abit!

Well since i haven't been able to get Hardware monitor on any of my 4 IC7's to work at all i think i'll give this a try. My current rig is a max3 btw. Now where's the link hmm.

Back