• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

win2k missing .sys file?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dropadrop

Is there anywhere to find a missing .sys file for win2k? I'm trying to install my scanner, and it tells me that scsiscan.sys is missing. I searched through the computer and it can't be found. From google I found older versions for win98 that don't seem to be compatilbe...

This is my work computer and it will take me ages to get a tech here with the win2k cd, and I need to scan some images. :rolleyes:

edit: I assume that as I found this file on several diferant pages for win9x this is not illegal.

did you try searching MS website? they often have "missing" files on there. it also sounds like it might be an incomplete driver, make sure you got the recent one from mfr site

Have a look here.

All you need to do is sign up at driverguide.com (absolutely NO SPAM), but if you do a search you can find the username and password as they're all the same.

you didnt actually expect a complete operating system from microsoft did ya lol :)
maybe it is located in the ms updates ?

Back