• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New bios for TH7II/TH7II-RAID.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
Annamaria said:

Release information:

[ENGLISH]

1. Update CPU Micro Code.
2. BIOS compile date: 10/14/2003.

Do any of these BIOSes support PC1066 Memory? I do not have the PC800 memory, and I don't want to get stuck with the C1 errors if I flash my BIOS. I still have the original PC1066 memory from Kingston, which is Toshiba :( memory.

Thanks!

Kbird said:
Wow I can't believe a new bios for such an old board. Thanks for the news Annamaria. [/QUOTE

Old board? What are you thinking? This board is from 2002 and late 2001 at most. Pentium 1's are old. How old are you?

Pentium 3 and second generation P4 based boards are still newish to many of the Overclockers here on this forum.

Latest and greatest I guess.

I still have a TH7II as my other system. It was ahead of its time back then. :cool:

The Th7-II is getting close to 2-1/2 years old now from it's first release. That's getting old for a mobo.

Waja, I used Samsung PC1066 RDRAM in my old TH7-II and it worked perfect, but I heard the Kingston PC1066 sometimes caused problems.

TH7 II OLD but still ROCKS

Yes ,I have now this board for more than 2 years and it's already his third generation P4 (now a 2,4B ) but its running stably @2,8 and sincerly who needs more ? I was tempted to buy a IC7 like many of you but what kept me from it was the prospect of having everything to reinstall (triple boot )and to change my beautiful RDRAM Samsung PC800 which can work @142x4x2= 1136 Mhz !
I will hold till newsocket 775 Prescott and Gransdale arrive to change mobo and proc and having to reinstall .
I am using bios du and cold boot problems are long gone with Mr natural's 47a ,but i lost 200 mhz as the voltage is down from 1,85 to 1,7 v (1,57 real ).

My TH7 II RAID is running strong. after almost 2 years after it was built, only problem I ever had was just last week I got a bad sector on one of my harddrives:( If I was using RAID I would have lost everything.;)

Back