• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Continue from "Question ===>please read"

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Yoha

Continue from http://forum.oc-forums.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=246931

thanks for all the replies, The reasons why i think the temp will be decrease 5C or more is because on swiftec website it said that adding a second MCR80 micro radiator will decrease the temperature by about 5C to 7C at minimum. I assumed that one D-tek radiator will out perform two MCR80 MIRCO radiators.

Here is the exact line their website "A second radiator installed in such a way will afford a CPU temperature improvement of 5¢XCto 7¢XC at the very minimum." Any possibility that their numbers are wrong? I'm using Arctic Silver 2 btw.
thanks

Wilson

Howdy yoha,

Are you asking if I think that any manufacturer of any product would ever stretch the facts just a bit to put a positive light on their products? No... of course they wouldn't do that. ;)

All joking aside. I have no experince with Swiftech's products, so I have know way of knowing for sure. That would be quite a nice improvement from adding another 80mm radiator to the loop.

any radiators in series would remove less heat than the one before it, say your first radiator decreases the temperature 5 degrees, well the second one might only decrease it 2 or 3 degrees since the temperature difference between the water and the room is less

Back