• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Anyone know about the BH7 Revisions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

DuWellin

Registered
I've had my Abit BH7 replaced once because it mysteriously died on me. I suspected my power supply caused it so i got that replaced too.

My replacement BH7 has been running fine except that the heatsink retention clip broke off recently. The system isn't unstable or anything and the only reason I discovered it was when i went to put in a different sound card.

I'd like to get it replaced with the latest revision of the board if possible, anyone know what that is? The guy from abit i talked to last time called me up just to ask me what revision I had and they sent the same revision as a replacement.

Check under the Abit Forums at http://forum.abit-usa.com/

If not, you might have to email Abit, or talk to the Abit techies/moderators at the forum sites. Start a new thread there like you did here. : )

I have also a BH7 and a TH7 II aside from what is listed in my profile. I think there are only two revisions of the BH7. (check and see)

What slot did you put the sound card in? Did you disable onboard sound? If you did not, it could cause problems.

What kind of sound card?

Back