• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

The Abit AI7

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

TheNamelessOne

Hey everyone, I am thinking about purchasing this board but I need some opinions on it before I make up my mind. I have seen very little reviews from users of this board. Does the board have any issues I should know about? I plan on using it with a P4 2.4C and dual channel 2x 256mb OCZ gold pc3700 ram. What are the average overclocks for this board? And finally, is there another board with a similar price that is a better value?

I have read that article, but I am looking for some user's opinions, so I can get a better idea of it's overclocking potential, as well as any problems that reviewer might have overlooked.

I've got another question. How does this board compare to the IC7? I've noticed the IC7 is actually a couple of bucks cheaper on googlegear, despite it being a superior chipset. Why is that? Is it just the AI7 is more feature rich?

Back