• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

New love

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

crimedog

While it certainly isn't a super-duper high-end water system, I was suprised and delighted at DD's offerings for kits!
http://www.dangerden.com/mall/Kits/kits_custom.asp
That level of customization is superb (at least comparitively). I want to get the RBX, L30, Maze4 GPU, 10ft clear flex, AS5, Zerex, 10 clamps and Y and T fittings. That's with chrome barbs and SS fittings. All for $190, and I'm eyeing this heatercore and putting 2 120mm fans on it.
Total of $220 + shipping for what I'm hoping will be a kick-*** cooling set-up. Wow.
Just thought I'd share my joy at finding this!
Of course, any comments will be warmly considered! (I also don't mind spending more money on better components :D )

Dan

Nice looking kit your looking at. The reason behind the 100 post min to veiw classified is to keep I guess unwanteds out of there. That way people sign up post once go there and scam people. The figure if you put the time in to get 100 post your going to be here awhile.

Nice setup!! looks sweet to me. Oh yea, be aware 25% zerex will turn your coolant to pink so if you dont mind the color get it ( I recommend it since I never loook inside my case).

Oh BTW, on getting the single-pass. Remember, that getting a single-pass over the double-pass wont help much if your existing setup is already flow-restritive (RBX, another block) so you do have the option of getting a double-pass if space is an issue. if not single pass would be good

Back