• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Why Did Abit TH7 II Cold Boot Disappear?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kbird

Here is what happened

I replaced my old case with a new Antec 1000 view plus and kept the same power supply. I also am only using the two Antec fans and a 120mm Antec on my radiator. I also broke the p4 mounting bracket and had to go get 4 screws and some springs at home depot to mount my swiftech block. I’m curious to find out if my wire trick that has always worked is getting maybe better contact with extra pressure from the screw mount versus the stock p4 plastic mount that I broke. What I mean about the wire trick working was that my default voltage was 1.7, but I always had to unplug my computer and plug it back in to turn on my machine. Now I don’t have to unplug my computer and it seems like according to my MB monitor that the voltage reading across the board are just a little more stable than before. Any ideas why my cold boot went away? And I think I may try for a higher overclock now that the cold boot has vanished.

Thanks

Back