• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

CoolTechnica Zerez...How much

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Fuzion

CoolTechnica Zerex...How much

I just got in my 4oz bottle of Zerez from CoolTechnica for my 2nd H20 rig. I swear I think they just poured some in a bottle and sent it to me, the label is b&w comp print, and no indications of how much is actually is. How am I supposed to know how much to add to my system? I'm guessing it's really 4oz, but how much will that treat? I'm kinda effed right now, I wish I had some of my other left.

Last edited:
Fuzion said:
I just got in my 4oz bottle of Zerez from CoolTechnica for my 2nd H20 rig. I swear I think they just poured some in a bottle and sent it to me, the label is b&w comp print, and no indications of how much is actually is. How am I supposed to know how much to add to my system? I'm guessing it's really 4oz, but how much will that treat? I'm kinda effed right now, I wish I had some of my other left.

pour that in a regular water bottle and fill the rest with distilled water. That should give you approximately 20-25% mix

thanks guys, I just wasn't sure. Next time I'll pick up a whole bottle, instead of just a portion.

Back