• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

res.

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
If you're set on getting a Bayres, keep in mind that the single bay version like the one you specified has some issues with air going back into your circuit which can get annoying. Although many people with that problem simply raise the front of their case slightly or place a small object under the front of the bay res to help keep the bubbles from going back into the pump. As I was saying, if you really want a Bayres, consider getting a Dual Bayres. These have an advantage of having a higher level of water which eliminates any chance of air bubbles finding their way back down the inlet tube. There's also a dual floppy res that works well also. Both of those are available at Danger Den and VoyeurMods

Last edited:
thanks i will go with this dual floppy res thanks

any idea on video card block???

Wish I had seen that a wile back :( I would have gone that way, instead I have my tube res hanging out the back of my box.

the main problem with th3e bayres's is that they tend to leek alot, andyou can not clean them with alot of cleaners, were as a pvc res will not get the cracks from cleaning.

Back