• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

how to set up?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

abitking

Disabled
im planning to get the WW from d-tek and the swiftec mcw50 gpu block L30 pump and that heater core from d-tek also.
now how should i set them up?
should i run the cpu and gpu in a series?
and can u tell me how should i set that it up like first pump second rafd and so on ???

thanks

thanks so i can put a res anywhere in between?????
btw i have a 240 sx also :p

abitking said:
thanks so i can put a res anywhere in between?????
btw i have a 240 sx also :p

Yea whichever gives you a shorter tube length. most likely it will be between your CPU and RAD as people tend to put it in their 5.25 rack.

Off-topic
yea man i love my s14 zenki. What do you have S13 or S14? I was saving up for my SR20DET... (yea what a surprise right?) haha then cat-back came, kit came, then my computer came, and i became a college student sooooooo my pocket is kindda dry lolz.

abitking said:
is ur L30 loud? im planning to get the same do you know how many db?

no not loud at all... I hear nothing from wher Im sitting from the computer now which is about 2 feet. If I put my ear right next to it all i hear is low hummmmmmmmm. Just make sure you put sponge or like materail under the pump when you mount the case to reduce noise due to vibration

so with my near future set up i wont need and t line or y splitter just the tubes and clamps? right?

Back