• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

I know ya'll luv pics so....

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

juliendogg

here is BSOD in it's most recent state, as in.. 2nite. :D.

This is the second system that has utilized this watercooling setup. only in this case i incorporated the smaller chevette core. My other core is the same width and depth, but about 9" long. I'm trying to think of a way to use it in here, without losing my lower hdd cage, or hacking away at the top. It performs pretty well as is so i may leave it and use the 9" core for my old box when i watercool it again.

Anyway, lemme know what u guys think. I'd had some pics of it in the cases and psu section forum, but only showing of the window mod really. I've done alot of work to it since then.

Kewl.

wc1.jpg

wc2.jpg

wc3.jpg

J :D

Yuriman said:
Sweet setup. I have the same monitor you do too, caught it on sale at circuit city for $110.

$110!?!? :( I paid like $190 for for it. Wow, a 19" flat screen monitor of any kind is an awesome deal for $110. was that after rebate or something?

:mad:

J.

Nice setup. Is that a t-line ?

Yup, that's a t-line.

It looks awesome man. What's your temp? Where did you get the 9" long radiator? Thanks.

Temps are about 45 load via the in socket thermistor running 1.95v and 2.45ghz. Not that i trust it. The 9" core came from NAPA, i'm unsure of the model, think it was for a jeep. I got a buddy there and he let me go look through the boxes for a core that'd fit, it was intended for the top 5 1/4 bay in my old mid tower, and that is where it fit, perfectly. :D. i'm not using it in the box as of yet. that's a chevette core u see.

J.

Back