• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Xp Sp2?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
cool, i was beginning to wonder when they would release it. i have a question though, i remember reading something about XP SE coming out or something. anybody hear about that?

New version to be come out

From what've heard next version of windows will be a lot more sad to pirated software users. According to what I've read you'll have to renew your licence every month or every 3 months. Looks like ms really going to hold on to us or throw some users to linux. But anyway I love linux and they already come so far good now.

Its a hassle enough when they make us renew the licence after you change the hardware after a while. Man thinking about renewing every 3 months what a pain. Its hard enought ot find my damn CD-Key as is because of my messy desk. Thank god its in a bigger then normal CD holder thing.

Its in the beta stages now I belive, so as others have said it will be next year. Its always the same with MS though a never ending supply of patches, updates and service packs to fill the holes, kin dof makes you wonder, if there always finding new problems to fix, how many where there at the initial release of the OS? :eek:

true, very true. think about how much progging goes into an OS, thats why when you look at the build #s theyre so high. it takes ALOT of debugging... id prolly shoot myself. XD

Back