• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

finished system pics

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

VballCoach

well here's a pic of my 'finished' system. I'm going to be getting a new DFI Ultra AL board in the next few weeks and I'll have to redo this setup. I'm probably going to build another vga block. My current vga block is the 2nd cpu block I built but I modded it to fit on my Leadtek A350 FX5900. It works great but the extra tubing for the 1 in 2 out fills the case a bit (Antec Sonata=tight space). I was building a block for the ram but it got real time consuming. I tried installing the card w/out the ram block and it doesn't need it.
So if anyone had any reservations about active cooling the ram on the FX5900, you don't have to worry. The heat generated is so minimal. I've got it oc'd to 440/750 thru the Winfast software.
My temps for the cpu are up from 37C(no vga block) to 43C(w/vga block) after 3 hrs of COD and MOHBT. My vga temps are 26C chip edge and 27C chip surface.

Any comments would be appreciated!!

VBallCoach
wc%20system%20total.jpg

Looks good, but it looks like you used more tubing than you needed. But thats all good. Could you get some close ups on the waterblock?

hmm im getting for a friend the super lanboy,, basically same dimensions as the sonata, witha cpu block with 2in 1 out, and a gpu 1 in 1 out,,, man this will be cramped... but works ,, which is good for me

i have the same pump, how did you get it to stand like that, the power cable prevents mine from doing that, do i need to do anything special?

Back