• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

stickies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

SysCrusher

What happened to the cool stickies with all the links to get water cooling gear? I'm trying to find a decent res that's not made of acrylic. Can make my own from copper but that will be me last choice.

Somehow that sticky ended up in cooling after it was removed from the cooling stickies forum.

Since your question is already answered, as a sort of public service announcement I wanted to mention something about searching.

Use the keyword "sticky" in any search within a forum of interest, and you will find a list of very useful threads. ;)

It's a good way to find stickies that have been lost, and it is a good way to find summaries of stickies that have grown too long. :D

There was much complaining about the sticky's subsection (MUCH COMPLAINING) and it was decided that empting out that section and putting the individual stuck threads into whichever subsection that was most relavent was the best way to go. Unfortunately you cannot move a stuck thread without unsticking it, so after unsticking the stuck threads and then moving them to their proper subforums they took their natural cronological place amongst the other threads. In other words, because they had been stuck for so long (and thusly CLOSED to updates) when they were moved they didn't appear on the first page of cooling or water cooling or extreem cooling, they went many, many, many pages back. Now I tracked down most of them but I had thought one got away. I asked some members to be on the look out for threads that went missing but no one mentioned any old stickies until now, and so, to make a long story end, I have stuck this thread.

Hmmm, it was supposed to have gone there, thanks for catching that.

Back