• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

A lot of pics of my rig and my new white water(Big PICS)

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

InsaneO/cer

Registered
After spending all day yesterday working on this thing i am proud to say. I am done!!! Here are some pics... well alot of pics.

Testing%20WW2.JPG

Testing the block out to see if i mounted it right.

Testing%20WW3.JPG

Another Testing pic
Testing%20WW5.JPG

And one more testing pic.

Testing%20WW7.JPG

Looks great!!:), what kind of temps are you getting?, also that looks like a pretty high percentage of antifreeze to water, what ratio did you use? overall very nice though:attn:

Milkman said:
Looks great!!:), what kind of temps are you getting?, also that looks like a pretty high percentage of antifreeze to water, what ratio did you use? overall very nice though:attn:

Thanks.

According to abits crappy temp monitor i am getting 36c at full load with a 3.0c at 3763mhz

25% antifreeze to 1 gallon of disstilled water.

If your system's all copper you could get away with 10%-15% antifreeze, that might improve your temps a degree or two.

Looks nice - the block is very visible, and it looks pretty.

Hmmm... nice setup and all, but...
you took TOO MANY pictures of that waterblock, I'm more than sure we knew what it looked like after the first 3 shots :p

Lookin pretty sweet dude :attn: . Nothing like a watercooled Lian Li.

So how many mounts have you gone through?, if so, consistant readings? Your results so far look good, nice to hear that your WW has done well.

iNSiGMA said:
Hmmm... nice setup and all, but...
you took TOO MANY pictures of that waterblock, I'm more than sure we knew what it looked like after the first 3 shots :p

? you can never take enough pictures.

Looks good except, i would rearange the layout you have there. From what i see it looks like you have

Pump>CPU>HC>Res>Pump

Youll probably get a temp drop with

Pump>HC>CPU>Res>Pump

This way the coolest water possible (right after it went throught the heatercore) goes to the cpu

Not bad. I feel sorry for anyone on dialup waiting for those 1600x1200 pics to load :D

I'm sure someone (cathar?) pointed out before there are negligible temp differences between pump>rad>cpu vs. pump>cpu>rad

sbud said:
Lookin pretty sweet dude :attn: . Nothing like a watercooled Lian Li.

So how many mounts have you gone through?, if so, consistant readings? Your results so far look good, nice to hear that your WW has done well.

I remounted 2wice. First time i was getting 55c+. I then just started completely over and tested her out and at boot up she was at 32c

Nice looking set-up you have there and love the block. Also if you would please remove the links in your sig as they are against forum rules.

Last edited:
Klownin79 said:
Nice lloking set-up you have there and love the block. Also if you would please remove the links in your sig as they are against forum rules.

Will do.

Soja said:
Not bad. I feel sorry for anyone on dialup waiting for those 1600x1200 pics to load :D

I'm sure someone (cathar?) pointed out before there are negligible temp differences between pump>rad>cpu vs. pump>cpu>rad

For me (could have been a reseating issue) but when i switched i lost about 3C off my temp.

Hey everyone, this is my first post here but I read alot of the posts.

I just ordered my WW this past sunday, after D-tek's site came back up. I got mine on Friday and can confirm that their bases are lapped ALOT better. Not mirror finish, but alot better than what they used to be. So, yes, D-tek has started shipping WW with better lapping.

Back