• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

why is TT so bad?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Jibby

i know all of you think thermaltake is bad and i haven't had the best results with them either but my friend is a pretty experienced comp tech and hes big into overclocking. hes got his 2100 t-bred B i think overclocked to 2.4 or 2.5 ghz (he tinkers a lot) and hes using a volcano 11. does thermaltake have the potential?

its not bad.. but its not as good as some of the thermalright products

and im sure alot of ppl here use thermaltake smartfan 2 as their choice of heatsink fan

Thermaltake heatsinks arent as good as thermalright heatsinks. They have less surface area/worse design. Thermaltake makes a sweet fan though.

They aren't so bad but they aren't good either. Overclockers usually want the best performance they can get and tt isn't even in the same league as thermalright or swiftech.

coool - good for you guys your so smart and knowledgable thank you for all you great comments.

I'll never use a TT product again - they suck.

yea, them and other companies like belkin, nvidia, just basically jack their prices up because they are well-known and n00bies to computers will buy their products becuase they have a more famous name

opterons themself suck donkey..my chip has better benchmarks in sandra 2k4 than opteron, in both multimedia and arithmetics

Back