• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

p4c800-E V2.0 problem no setting for 1:1

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Max Ancar

Registered
Hello,

I get so much info from this Mboard first off I want to say thanks to who ever posts here great great Info...

now to my problem:

I just picked up one of these P4c800e boards, got everything put in last night and all is up and running. My problem lies in the Ram settings for the 1:1 or 400mhz setting it doesnt show up in my bios??? Is there a advanced bios mode?

My system has the corsair xms 3200c2 with memory settings 2-3-3-7-8 this thing should be able to handle 400mhz according to corsair... why doesnt it come up in the bios...

Everything else is working perfect I got a 2.4c running at 3.2 with no voltage mods ran prime95 all night no problems and the heat never gets above 41c on pc probe... so im sure I have more room for a higher clock...

I just want to make sure my memory is being maxed out... Thanks very much..

ps all my other dividers are there 3:2,5:4,Auto just NO 1:1

I have some extra sticks of xms 3200 memory I will try tonight but any help would be great.

all set

I have the settings at manual for the ram how else would I get those dividers that i get above 5:3 3:2 auto....

I repeat nothing is set to auto...

manual all the way...

Climbski is right the 3 options in the Bios. are 400/320/266 if you set to 400 that is 1:1 ratio that you are after. But if you don`t have that option you might need to update your Bios? Version 1011 & 1014 have that option.

Acko

Back