• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Water cooling supplies

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

cheba63

Hi, I am going to switch to water cooling cuz out here in southern cali it gets too hot too air cool. I will slowly be buying all the parts. I want stuff that does not take up a whole bunch of space. I don't care much about noise, but I don't want it to be loud. And i want it to help me o/c to a whole bunch more. I am looking at $200 for everything. Please let me know what I should get as I am a noob as to which stuff is better than the others. Thanks!

O, ok... I just read somewhere that an advantage to kits is you don't have to solder. Can anyone suggest the parts I get? Thanks!

CPU: RBX
Pump: L30 or Mag3
Rad: Chevette Heatercore
Bleed/Fill: T-line or res
Plumbing: ClearFlex60 1/2ID 1/8 thickness, Stainless steel metal clamps, teflon tape

-optional
GPU: Mze4 or MCW50 with 1/2 ID adapter

i would go with a mag pump they are best bang for buck and put out alot of pressure which = better flow. One of my friends has worked in marina stuff and aqariums for years and he said they are the best!

Back