• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

What Timings should I set my memory to w/ a P4C800?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Amino

Ok, so I've got it to boot into 275 and it was working for a while, but then things started crashing. I suspect that it's my memory, and maybe the timings.

What should I have the timings at? I have them at 2.4-3-3-5-4 (I don't know what the last number is for, but there's 5 settings I have to place).

Try it at 2-2-3-6-4 or 2-3-3-6-4. This would be reading from top to bottom in the Asus bios. Also try mam/turbo both disabled. When above 200 fsb there is minimal performance increase with them enabled. Whats the vdimm at? agp voltage?

2.4-3-3-5-4? did u mean 2.5? anyway, the last one(bursts length as i remember) should be set to 8 to achieve max performance. OCZ should oc pretty well even at tight timings. what divider do u use?

.........did you run memtest at 270 or 265 or 260? Memtest will tell you if your stable or not. We can't help unless you know where your limit is.........

Back