• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Redid my setup for travel!

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Kbird

Finally got all this crap into one box that I can carry. It really is heavy though I almost cracked my back getting it in the car.

What do you think of the upgrade, any suggestion?

P10100B2.JPG

Nov%2021%2003%20fin1.JPG

Nov%2021%2003%20035.JPG

Nov%2021%2003%20q2222.JPG

Nov%2021%2003%20q3333.JPG

you may want to make that line going from the output of the rad to the in of the cpu a little shorter, it may shave a few degrees off temp, and will lighten it up a bit.

Well the reservoir is only a 2x4 electric box and not much weight, but to tell you the truth I've never rigged up a t line setup. I like to lift the cork watch the water swirl around just to make sure:D

I can probably cut a few inches off the line thats for sure, I just didn't want get any kinks in the the line.

Used A/C duct tape to make that 120mm fan only gets outside air.
Front%20Cover.JPG

I broke the plastic mounts for the p4 and ran to Home Depot and got 4 3 inch screws, 4 10lb springs, some curtain rod washers, some nylon washers, a few nuts. It was a ***** to get the tension on the springs equal. Not sure how much you should tighten them but I'd say I've got them at about 30%, should I go more?

Nov%2021%2003%20040.JPG

Last edited:
Back