• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Windows update not working??

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Dave65

I haven't been able to use update in the last 3 days,anyone eles having this problem??

I was in there last night, however, I find it to be one of the more frustrating sites to work with. I'll go through all their rigamaroll only to have the final download screen refuse to load. You can't just hit the refresh button. So I have to cancel out back to the beginning and start over. Go figure, who wrote this software?Absolutely despise the dang thing!

I fixed it,I followed the error code and found out there was no definative language setting,once I fixed that it came up..

Thanks guys

yaes windows update can be a pain, in fact i was trying to install some updates for my dads comp earlier today... gave me a headache trying to work with it >_<

I hate it, I really hate it. Once I just downloaded everything they were trying to push down, without question. As an result my keyboard and mouse stopped working properly and I couldn't fix it anyway I tried. I removed the drivers that I downloaded and everything. Finally the problem resolved it self because I had to format and reinstall xp, on unrelated problem.
After I was careful to choose only what I needed to download from there. :mad:

That is why I am trying to learn Linux and then it will be Bye Bye Windows;)

Back