• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Best Kit's?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Adi

Registered
I know theres a lot of info here already but I get a headache from it all.

Would anyone say that any kits are better than these http://www.asetek.com/ WaterChill kits?

For a reasonable price I can get the CPU + GPU addon kits.

The question is it worth cooling the chipset there is another addon for this (wtf does it do anyway i dont know)?

I am a noob to it and I really can't be bothered getting individual parts from all corners of the world.

You've posted in the wrong section. Anyways, the frontpage probably has all the kit reviews you need to make a good decision. What's your price range?

Ya give us a price range. The individual parts from all over the world isn't quite right. You could make all of your own parts (pump excluded) but most people order a water block online and the rest of the parts you get at your local hardware store and pet shop. Its pretty fun and definetly a learning experiance. Some people get highschool credit for things like this.

Asetek's kit is probably not even the best kit you could get. Don't be fooled by the fancy name- nothing is chilled here, it's a plain jane airbased watercooling system like everyone else offers.

I could spend up to $350 USD , $250 would be ideal. Knowing me I'll spend every cent I got lol.

You would think you could get proper refridgarated water for $250 USD, i mean you can buy a whole fridge for $175 and put your pc in it lol

I had assumed a radiator was refridgerating but obviously not. :p

Soja thanks for the link and I am going to look for the dtek now.

Back