• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Equalizing Airflow, Fan Suggestions?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

dalilman52

Hey guys, i re-built my system in the chenbro xpider and i installed a 120mm aluminum fan in the rear exhaust, plus i have the 350w fortron 12cm psu exhausting 53 cfm...plus the aluminum fan, thats around 130 cfm being exahusted!!! and its creating a real vacuum cleaner-like noise in my case, i need some more intake, any fans to be suggested? Or any way to run the fans lower? im thinking of 7 volting the aluminum fan and adding a 92 mm fan in the bottom left of the side panel over my video card...that plus the front intake should be enuff to close to equal airflow going in and out im guessing

and btw, my only intake is a nmb 92mm 0.28a fan im not sure how many cfms it moves, but im guessing around 50 cfm, if i added another fan in the bottom left of the side panel and have my aluminum fan 7 volted, i would be having a nice close-to equal airflow in my case :D

Back