• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Black Ice Radiators. Why so expensive?

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

MRip

From what I can tell, black ice radiators are more expensive and perform worse than a standard heatercore. Why would I Pay $45 for a Black Ice Micro, when I can get a heatorcore from the same website for $35. It just doesn't make any sense? Am I missing something?

Well with a heatercore you need to add your own barbs, it takes work. A BIM is pretty much plug and play. But heatercores preform better to. Just get a heatercore,your not missing anything.

Oh, I have a have a whole setup already, with a heatercore, but I'm thinking about getting a second one so I can add my hard drives to the loop without needing a huge fan.

Well you are paying in part for the convience, and part for the name. By no means is a bad product, there is just better stuff out there, and sometimes for less money.

One thing I do like about it, is its size.

Back