• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

bubbles in my tubes...

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

eliteoneXP

I have been running my water system for 3 days now and things seem fine temp wise but for some reason there are little tiny bubbles in my tubing that just dont seem to move. Will they go away over time and is it something that i should be worried about?

Hi elite,

Have you tried tapping on the tubes where the bubbles are? When I was bleeding my system I found that tapping firmly on the tube with a finger tip could get the bubbles moving.

turn your system off for a few hours or so or until they collect into less, bigger bubbles and then run and they should bleed out depending on your setup.

What attitives are you using?

im using distilled water and watter wetter....tapping the tubes firmly helped for the most part and got pretty much all of em out. I still hear a few bubbles here and there and i still see pretty many like stuck fast to the front of my res (i have a bay-res). Will these go away overtime?

My waterwetter made my water like foamy, I'm done using water wetter, as it smelled bad too.

I had some bubbles, and they eventually made thier way out of the T-line over time.

One thing that helps is to slow down the flow while bleeding the system.

Like pinch the tubing for a couple seconds, and see how many bubbles come up.

Sometimes the bubbles just shoot past a T, but you have a res, so I don't know.Might be worth trying anyway. Good luck.

sandman's right, what i do for my tubing is squeeze area by area while the pump is on. Not completly sealing it, but just leaving a little slit so water pressure can just blast all the bubbles away. I personaly wouldn't worry about the ones on ur tubing, but ur waterblock is somewhat important. i'd just do it to the tube going to the water block. if u were using coolant (more dense) it would probably get bubbles faster, but it will bleed out sooner or later so don't worry about it.

Back