• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

*sniff* I fried my Panaflo

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

bafbrian

I was just moving the wires around with everything disconnected. I was trying to increase airflow because my case was a mess. So, after I got everything hooked back up, it didn't boot. I rechecked the wiring. Here's the sad part, I had the side panel in my lap(fan attached to the panel) and I hit the power button again and all of a sudden the wires just bursts into smoke. I yanked the plug before it on fire to much. Thankfully, I saved the Panaflo, can't say the same for the tail. I know without a tail for my Panaflo. Today is a sad day.

wire is dirt cheap though, its much cheaper than buying a new fan and you could even take it from an old PSU or an old fan.

Well, all is not lost. I am getting a forum member here to order some Panaflo tails for me. Looks like I might need to get one more.

Back