• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Can't pass 275MHz Bus speed.. need help..

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.

Overclocker456

I just got a Gigabyte 8IPE 1000 PRO... I've gotten up to 274MHz 100% stable with my 2.4C SL6Z3, even 1 MHz more at 275MHz and I can't boot to windows... I've tried everything.. someone please help me out, maybe I missed something..

What have you tried?

What are the things that you have tried? Such as voltage adjustment, etc. I would also like to know what kind of memory do you have and are you running in dual channel? The only thing slowing my system down is my Geil memory. I can only get about 3.4 stable, and I know this 2.4 will go higher, it just I don't have to money to get new memory. I just keep my system around 3.2 and it's stable as a rock. I've prime95 my CPU at 3.4 and it hangs in there, but play command and conquer and it will quit on me in a heart beat. Hope I'll get to help you with this weird problem.

Yeah I've tried EVERYTHING, but I thinking that maybe something I don't know about the gigabyte board, this is my first one ever, and I'm going to return it.. I don't like to, not to mention the performance is way below the Asus P4P800...

Back