• Welcome to Overclockers Forums! Join us to reply in threads, receive reduced ads, and to customize your site experience!

Wiring up Panaflos

Overclockers is supported by our readers. When you click a link to make a purchase, we may earn a commission. Learn More.
The +12v (red wire) is the middle wire, while the black (ground) is on either the left or the right of the fan, depending which side u look at it, u can use another fan as a template to see which wire goes where. Yes u can wire them, the 3rd wire is rpm monitoring

There is a website where you can actually buy Panaflo tails. With either the 3-pin(RPM monitoring) or 4-pin molex. I will try to post the website if that is what your looking for.

Robrules18 said:
if I buy some of these panaflo fans (http://store.yahoo.com/svcompucycle/fba08a12h.html)

can I wrie the 2 leads up to a 3 pin conector or do i need a third wire too?

These fans come with a 3-pin terminated tail included in the price. You won't really have to wire-up anything; you'll simply have to slide the included fan tail onto the corresponding pins on the fan.

Also if I bought these fans http://store.yahoo.com/svcompucycle/80pa32fan1.html can two of the 2 pin connectors fit on one 4 pin molex???

No, you can't. There's no similarity between the two.

bafbrian said:
There is a website where you can actually buy Panaflo tails. With either the 3-pin(RPM monitoring) or 4-pin molex. I will try to post the website if that is what your looking for.

Newegg sells them

ok thanks for the advice, I was just wondering because I was looking for deals on these on ebay, and there arent any that are cheaper, after shiping than the ones at SVC so ill probably just buy those.

Check this on Ebay, also check the same sellers other items here. he sells packs of 5 panaflows for VERY cheap. There are some of 90mm and some of 120mm . He always seems to have lots

I would have ordered some 120's from him a while ago, but he won't ship to canada :(
oh well

you can always cut the hole bigger, or shroud :D
I thought i saw some 80s there a while ago, hmmm

Back